Monday, February 16, 2009

Living the Dream - PMI Education

Living the Dream - PMI Education
"Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success." - Dr. Joyce Brothers
PMI's home page states that "Anyone can achieve their dreams with a little knowledge and by taking action. It’s that simple. PMI has helped thousands and thousands of individuals and entrepreneurs achieve their financial independence. We have the know-how. We have a proven system that works. All it takes is a commitment from you to make it happen."
Well, I have made that commitment. I have always had one goal...to live at the edge of the ocean. And I do! You can check it out at my other blog http://www.mplanb09.blogspot.com/ I have been manifesting my dream of living beside the sea since 1994. Now, I intend to be one of PMI's success stories and I am going to blog my experience here. I have very few skills and believe that I am teachable. As a matter of fact, I am a teacher and I teach to learn. I am hiring myself as a coach to train myself how to manage my dream. I will also be teaching myself all the skills necessary to be my own best employee.
I began by checking out Professional Marketing International (PMI) with the better business bureau. They have a "satisfactory" rating, which is apparently hard to keep. They have been doing business for 12 years.
I like a challenge and am about to prove to my husband (a sceptic) that this is not a scam. I have invested $200 to train myself how to make an income online. In this crazy economy it seems that the only thing that is moving forward is the internet. Real estate, stocks, etc are not the place that I want to invest my time or money. I am investing that on myself...my personal development. This is my retirement plan! I turn 60 this July.
I am not in a position to risk what is sometimes called OPM, other people's money. I have never been in debt, except for my mortgage, and this has worked for me in the past. First, I will make some money with this business, then I will re-invest it.
Stay tuned, while I research various products and techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment